The firm has identified the following critical parameters for an organization’s success, which range from optimum utilization of resources to legal compliances. Based on the diverse requirements of business, the firm is in a position to provide the following services to enable the organizations meet their objectives.
BUSINESS START UP
- Formation of a Legal entity (LLP, Co., OPC. & Partnership Etc)
- Legal Drafting.
- Special Economic Zone.
- Business Advisory.
- Various other registrations for startups under various laws.
- Tax planning & Filing of Returns for all entities viz., Individuals, HUF’s, Firms, Companies, and Trusts etc.
- Transfer Pricing Certification under the (Indian) Income Tax Act, 1961.
- Income Tax Consultancy Work including guidance for transfer pricing, proper tax planning.
- Indirect tax advisory services.
- Representing clients before tax authorities.
Financing is necessary at every stage of a business life cycle. We build detailed forecast models and advises on ideal & minimum size of funding required for the business, based on multiple sensitivity scenarios. We leverage on its experience in negotiating with all parties involved, to bargain the best deal for its client company and its promoters.
- Preparation Bank Loan Application
- Preparation of project report
- Preparation of CMA data
- Working Capital
- Term Loan
- Project Finance
- Bank guarantee
- Loan against property
- Collateral free loans
- MSME Loans
- Bills Discounting
- Venture capital
- Tax Audits.
- Internal & Statutory Audits of Indian Companies & Foreign companies having operations in India.
- Stock & Book Debt Audits.
- Information System Audits.
- Investigations & Special Audits as required by the management.
- Fixed Assets Verification etc
COMPANY LAW MATTERS
- Incorporation of company.
- Consultancy on Company Law matters.
- Planning for Mergers, Acquisitions, De-mergers, and Corporate re-organizations.
- Filing of annual returns and various forms, documents.
- Clause 49 review for compliance with fiscal, corporate and tax laws.
- Secretarial Matters including share transfers.
- Maintenance of Statutory records.
- Consultancy on Public/Rights/Bonus Issue of shares.
- Change of Name, Objects, Registered Office, etc.